Art360 Foundation is registered in England under company no. 09010886 whose registered office is at 33 Old Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 6AA. Art360 Foundation is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
You can access and browse the Website without disclosing Your personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Art360 Foundation of 33 Old Bethnal Green Road, London, E2 6AA.
Art360 Foundation adheres to principles established under the Act for protecting data relating to individuals. The information You provide to us through the Website is held by Art360 Foundation in its contact database and will be treated securely and with sensitivity in accordance with the Act.
Information Art360 Foundation may collect about You
Information You give Art360 Foundation
You may give Art360 Foundation information about You by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with Art360 Foundation by telephone, email or otherwise. This includes information You provide when You enter your contact details to make donations via the website and when You report a problem with the Website. The information You give Art360 Foundation may include Your name, address, email address, telephone number, job title and Your payment details.
Information Art360 Foundation collects through the Website:
To allow our statistics module to determine if a website visitor is unique we use a single tracking cookie called "ss_lastvisit".
You can choose to select or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Uses made of the information
Information You give to Art360 Foundation:
Art360 Foundation will use this information:
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Art360 Foundation and to provide You with the information, products and services that You request from Art360 Foundation;
- to provide You with information about other goods and services Art360 Foundation offers that are similar to those that You have already enquired about;
- to provide You, or permit selected third parties to provide You, with information about goods or services Art360 Foundation feels may interest You. Art360 Foundation will send the Art360 Foundation newsletter to You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
- to notify You about changes to Art360 Foundation;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
Information Art360 Foundation collects about You:
Art360 Foundation will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- to allow You to participate in interactive features of the Website, when You choose to do so;
- as part of Art360 Foundation’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to You about goods or services that may interest You.
Information Art360 Foundation receives from other sources:
Art360 Foundation may combine this information with information You give to us and information Art360 Foundation collects about You. Art360 Foundation may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information Art360 Foundation receives).
Disclosure of Your information
Art360 Foundation may share Your personal information with any member of its group, including but not limited to Art360 Foundation subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Art360 Foundation may share Your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract Art360 Foundation enters into with them or You.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist Art360 Foundation in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
Art360 Foundation may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Art360 Foundation sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Art360 Foundation may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Art360 Foundation or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If Art360 Foundation is under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Website Terms and Conditions or any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Art360 Foundation, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where Art360 Foundation stores Your personal data
All information You provide to Art360 Foundation is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Art360 Foundation will do its best to protect Your personal data, Art360 Foundation cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once Art360 Foundation has received Your information, Art360 Foundation will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Art360 Foundation not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. Art360 Foundation will usually inform You if Art360 Foundation intends to use Your data for such purposes or if Art360 Foundation intends to disclose Your information to any third party for such purposes. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing from Art360 Foundation, you can exercise this right at any time by contacting Art360 Foundation at email@example.com
Access to information
The Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Last updated: 1 February 2018